miscNov 1, 2020
Prep time: 45 min.
Cook time: 45 min.
- Ground beef, 1/2 lbs.
- Mayo, 2 tbs.
- Sriracha, 1 tsp.
- 4 cheese slices (Cabot New York Extra Sharp Cheddar)
- Eggs, 2
- Butter, 1 tsp.
- Pineapple slices, 2 slices
- Sliced beets, for topping
- Tomato, sliced for topping
- Bread slices or hamburger buns
- Frying pan
- Shape ground beef into 2 patties
- Slice cheese
- Slice tomato
- Prep spicy mayo: mix mayo and sriracha
Heat pan on high, add butter, then pan fry beef patties, approximately 3-5 minutes per side. Add cheese slices after flipping, while the second side is cooking. Set aside.
While the beef patties are nearly done, start toasting the bread.
Fry pineapple slices until each side is a little browned. Set aside.
Fry eggs, sunny side up.
While the pineapple and eggs are cooking, start arranging burgers: spread spicy mayo on the bread slices, add tomato slices, beef patties, pineapple slices, beet slices, and the fried eggs once they're done.